Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jokes: Balakrishna with Tom Hanks

Our Tollywood shooting star Balayya is travelling in a flight and
happens
to get a seat beside no other than Tom hanks himself. but Balayya doesnt
know that he is Tom Hanks. their conversation goes like this -
NBK: hello. (smiles and shakes his head)
Tom Hanks: hi, how do u do
NBK: great. i am returning from nandeeswarudu shooting in LA
Tom Hanks: really ? cool. i am an actor myself
NBK: i am a great actor
Tom Hanks[feels a great punch]: says who
NBK: myself
Tom Hanks: (blank face) Good for you. they say i am a good actor too. i
won
a couple oscars also
NBK: i won a couple vamsee berkeley awards
Tom Hanks: i can see that
NBK: my father was greatest actor in the world
Tom Hanks: (surprised) dont tell me you are Paul newman's only son
NBK: i am tenth son of NTR
Tom Hanks: who is NTR
NBK: he is the greatest actor in the world
Tom Hanks: wow and all these days i was wondering if that would be Paul
Newman,Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. can you name a movie of your
father's ?
NBK: superman
Tom Hanks: now you confuse me. i thought Christopher reeves was
superman[Christopher Reeves did Hollywood's film SUPERMAN]
NBK: acting is in my blood
Tom Hanks: interesting. i have haemoglobin in my blood
NBK: my father was a great actor
Tom Hanks: youve said that before
NBK: ok. theres not much more to talk for me
Tom Hanks: i would love to see some of your work
NBK: (pulls a vhs out of his bag) here watch this
Tom Hanks: what is it
NBK: its my latest movie Palanati Brhamanaidu.
Tom Hanks: interesting. what is it about.show me o ne scene from this
movie.
[Balakrishna shows train scene]
NBK: Look i point with my fingure and the train stops and goes backward.
Tom Hanks:God how can this happen.
NBK:Thats wat i call creativity.
[Tom Hanks faints...and after some time he gets up]
Tom Hanks: ( turning towards air hostess) can i be moved to a different
seat please
NBK: (smiles and shakes head)
After conversation with balaiah he moved to a another seat in the same
flight and it ha ppens to be a next seat of Jr.NTR. EVen Jr.Ntr doesn't
know that
its Tom Hanks
Their conversation goes like this:
Tom Hanks: I couldn't belive that guy was saying his father "NTR" was
the
greatest actor in the world.
Jr.NTR: Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, NTR, is the greatest actor in the
world
and my babai (uncle) is next to him
Tom Hanks (with a surprise): Who are you?
Jr.NTR : I am the true successor of the great legend NTR.
Tom Hanks: Anyway, who are you???
Jr.NTR : NTR is my tata garu: it means he is my grand father. He is
always
with me even though he is in the heaven. MY babai....
Tom Hanks: (cuts his conversation and says) Oh God, are you also an
actor?
Jr.NTR: Yes, Even though my babai doesn't talk to me his blessing are
always with me. His movies are inspired me. My babi and my tata ...
Tom Hanks: (again ineterrupts his talk and he doesn't want to talk
anymore
about movies and he wants to shift the conversation to something else)
ARe you married?
Jr.NTR: NO, but, I fell in love with the beautiful girl in the world.
Tom Hanks with a surprise looks) dont tell me you are in love with
Kournikova
Jr.NTR: No, I am in love with Sameera Reddy
Tom Hanks: Who is she?
JR.NTR : you dont know her (surprise in his face). She is pretty, I
cannot
explain it you. But, I promised my mom and to the industry people that I
never propose her to marry me.
Tom Honks: Why?
Jr.NTR: They think it spoils my carrer.
[Tom Hanks almost faints]
Jr.NTR:My tata and my babai ...........
Tom Honks ( angry, frustrated and cuts his Tata Babai bhajana and asks):
what is your
name?
Jr.NTR: NTR, my mother put this name because my tata and my babai......
Tom Hanks is so confused and ready to get down of that flight at next
stop
because the next available empty seat is besides none other than
Mr.Nandamuri
HARIKRISHNA
ENJOY GUYS... :PARTY::PARTY::PARTY:

1 comments:

Chakrie said...

dude...
its awesome...

Post a Comment